GOODS NAME: Air Conditioner , 空调
HS CODE: 84143014.90
Air Conditioner Cooling Needs Calculator
To determine the correct size Air Conditioner for your room, follow these easy steps:
- Determine the square footage of the area to be cooled.
- Using the square footage and the chart below, determine the correct cooling capacity. Cooling capacity is measured in British thermal units (BTUs) per hour.
- Make any adjustments for the following circumstances:
- If the room is heavily shaded, reduce capacity by 10 percent.
- If the room is very sunny, increase capacity by 10 percent.
- If more than two people regularly occupy the room, add 600 BTUs for each additional person.
- If the unit is used in a kitchen, increase capacity by 4,000 BTUs.
- For the purpose of this chart, rooms that are connected by permanently open entryways wider than five feet ought to be considered as one room and their square footage should be combined.